Kaillera is back (Sort of)

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

Kaillera is back (Sort of)

Postby toqer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 am

Hello all, toqer here.

Kaillera is truly back when I can pull christophe away from life to do some stuff I don't have access to. (BTW dude, totally understand) That being said though...

I'd like to start cleaning this place up a bit. I'm not even sure how many real users we have anymore. I know people are playing on servers, which amazes me to no end that something big C created years ago is still used and loved by so many around the world. I'd like to see the site once again become a place where we all get together, talk about our love for old video games. I'd like to redesign a lot of it, give it a cooler 80's vibe and generally get the community talking again. With that being said, I've done a few new things.

I've added a discord. Invite is here.
I've also created a facebook page here

If you're still around the scene, still checking the forums from time to time, I'd like to hear from you. So far over the last few days I've deleted 1000's of spam accounts, 100's of 1000's of spam posts, but there's still work to go. I created the spamtrap forum to funnel spam elsewhere on the board, but there's still work to be done. I need moderators too. I have some old school folks in mind if they're still around.

Hopefully this post finds you well. I hope to hear from everybody soon.
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Re: Kaillera is back (Sort of)

Postby toqer » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:59 am

Visited a few servers tonight, I have no idea wtf is going on.

Several versions of the client out there now it seems. Owllera, EMX, does anyone know what these are?
toqer
Die-Hard Member

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback