Coop play

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

Coop play

Postby Heinster » Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:11 pm

What about making an option in kaillera for multiplayergames that you can play with a friend at home + online... So 2 people can play on one pc and still go online to play against others so you don't need an extra pc like with playing mariokart 64, bomberman and many other games(moonwalker,simpsons,secret of mana etc etc)
Heinster

Postby CrowClock » Thu Sep 25, 2003 3:04 am

no one cares
CrowClock

Postby Heinster » Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:18 am

yup seems so...... Too bad...Would be great playing games like mariokart 64 with a friend agains 2 others....
Heinster

Postby Kurgan » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:55 am

Actually a LOT of people care. This has been a highly requested feature since the program came out (as requested as the "join a game already in progress" feature that also has never seen fruition).

In the last year however we haven't seen much real activity on the forums and lately we haven't seen ANY program updates that I've been aware of, except the occasional wild and whacky little known "only in japanese" KOF2k2 port on some other site.

As a result, I think a lot of people have simply given up hope that this feature will ever be added to kaillera or mame32k.

I for one would LOVE to see it. Right now I have two choices.. I can invite a friend or family member over to my place to play on my pc (with my gamepads) or I can connect online and play with people in the kaillera rooms. But I can't do both... but it would be great if I could!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Heinster » Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:39 am

K I know I'm new here but let's steam up this kitchen here... The more people care the more it will motivate the programmers ;)
Heinster

Postby Mystiq » Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:07 am

There is only one programmer.
Mystiq
Cylian

Postby Heinster » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:09 am

:oops: woops....

But does he take these suggestions serious? Can I get an answer here on the board from him?
Heinster

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback