Mame32 .75 is out (+source)

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

Mame32 .75 is out (+source)

Postby Kurgan » Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:51 pm

Whoop...

Check it out from the usual place!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Vonism » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:03 am

Kurgan

why do u continue to post mame update? all those new game and we cant play it on kaillera. :( we all perfer if u post mame32K or Kaillera update :P ..now thats would beat any mame update anytime ............hehehehehehe...
Vonism
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Kurgan » Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:58 pm

I continue to post mame updates simply because they continue to happen.

Notice every time I've posted that the source is available.

Somebody like TFR didn't modify kaillera, all he did was add the kaillera code to the mame32 code and modify that.

Anybody who knows how to code can take the mame32 source and add the latest kaillera to it, and modify mame32 all they want and release their custom build.

That's all TFR did, and I'm hoping by keeping people up to date, somebody will see how far behind the latest official mame32k build is and update it.

I WOULD post kaillera program updates if there were any, but there haven't been in a year, so how could I post them? If you're so uptight about not seeing anything but program updates, then by all means don't read my posts and comment on them. ; )

I don't have anything to do with the kaillera project nor do I know anybody on these forums personally in real life. I'm just a moderator who's a fan.

PS: Been getting a lot of "phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database" messages on this board, so apologies if my post gets messed up or posts late or something.
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback