Mame32 .77 & .78 + source are out!

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: toqer, gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo

Postby Kurgan » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:12 pm

Well I didn't say it wouldn't require some work and obviously if you know programing you know more than I, but if you can do it... hey go ahead, you'll be a hero! ; )

To my knowledge nobody else has done it, maybe not even tried!

And once you've released it you will also be releasing the source which means the cycle can begin again!
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Maniac » Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:40 pm

I did a bit of work on it but only the GUI part is gone, not even close to completion since I hit a dead end for now. Since I go to Unversity, I don't really have the time to just sit down and work on it. It's probably better off if it is worked on as a team.
Maniac

Postby Kurgan » Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:36 pm

Ok, that's understandable, however (and I don't have to tell you this) there is NO TEAM right now, you'll have to form it yourself if you want one. ; p

The kaillera forums have areas for posting questions or getting info on compiling or the SDK so maybe you'd have some luck there and I wish you the best of luck.

Like I said, if you or somebody on the forums finishes something and releases it great things will happen. You could post it on a site and link to it until Christophe gets around to noticing and posting the link (and if not I'm sure people will gladly help with mirrors if you need them!).
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Postby Maniac » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:10 pm

oh I can compile the SDKs in just fine. It's just a matter of re-implementing them in the proper places. I'm not sure when it'll be done thou.
Maniac

Postby Kurgan » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:06 pm

Okay well good luck to you! If you need a mirror or anything like that feel free to email me (kurgan@jediknight.net) and I'll see what I can do!

Again good luck!
Kurgan
"Kaillera For Life"

Previous

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback