kaillera Cyberpad epsxe multi-tap capabilities

Give your feedback on Kaillera, make suggestions for new features or improvements to existing features

Moderators: gothic_hobbit, civilian, okaygo, toqer

kaillera Cyberpad epsxe multi-tap capabilities

Postby TaeKwonJoe » Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:32 am

It would be great if Cyberpad would emulate 2 multi-tap support for some 8 player soccer and hockey games and 4 player wrestling action in WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role. Otherwise, great work guys. I LOVE kaillera for any meal of the day. It stay's crunchy in milk!!
TaeKwonJoe

Re: kaillera Cyberpad epsxe multi-tap capabilities

Postby fivefeet8 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:10 am

TaeKwonJoe wrote:It would be great if Cyberpad would emulate 2 multi-tap support for some 8 player soccer and hockey games and 4 player wrestling action in WWF Smackdown 2: Know Your Role. Otherwise, great work guys. I LOVE kaillera for any meal of the day. It stay's crunchy in milk!!

Um. This isn't the Cyberpad forums. Atleast, not the last time I checked. :drinking: :drinking:

http://cyberpad.psxemu.com/
fivefeet8

Postby sentric » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:42 pm

last time I checked, cyberpad uses the kailleraclient.dll in order to play on kaillera servers. taekwonjoe was just making a suggestion, wait, lemme check...um yea, this is the "kaillera suggestions and feedback" section and um, it's a fact that cyberpad is kaillera related.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r

Postby fivefeet8 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:42 am

sentric wrote:last time I checked, cyberpad uses the kailleraclient.dll in order to play on kaillera servers. taekwonjoe was just making a suggestion, wait, lemme check...um yea, this is the "kaillera suggestions and feedback" section and um, it's a fact that cyberpad is kaillera related.

I just meant that posting here about that suggestion isn't gonna do much good since the author of kaillera has no control over what the authors of cyberpad implement into their application.
fivefeet8

Postby sentric » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:53 pm

you're right, nobody is really listening and kaillera is sleeping. i see what you mean, but if we stop posting suggestions...who will? i guess with that thought in mind, imo it's good to read the ideas that people would bring to the table even though it's about cyberpad (for example) and kaillera seems like it's dead.
sentric
Beat Manipulat0r

Postby fivefeet8 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:40 am

sentric wrote:you're right, nobody is really listening and kaillera is sleeping. i see what you mean, but if we stop posting suggestions...who will? i guess with that thought in mind, imo it's good to read the ideas that people would bring to the table even though it's about cyberpad (for example) and kaillera seems like it's dead.

Even if kaillera wasn't dead, posting a suggestion about another application which just uses kaillera doesn't do much good here unless someone here has control over said application. I'm not saying there shouldn't be any suggestions about kaillera. I'm suggesting to him that if he really wants Multi tap support in cyberpad, he should post the suggestion at the cyberpad forums. That way, the people with control over the application can see his suggestion and do something about it. And since Cyberpad isn't dead, his suggestion may get implemented.

Actually, I think it's already in the works. ;)

fivefeet8

Return to Kaillera Suggestions and Feedback