Ace64 wrote:Next days probably i'll release my new build according last mame release.
I'm trying to add several things:
1) Various kaillera code fixes
2) Dat files in own folder.
3) Cached icons, so games list scrolling will be fast more than original gui.
4) Perhaps full DX9 support (DirectInput already works fine since rev2)
5) Full Mash's dats support
6) Command dat support
7) Single process option for less memory usage (original gui launch another mame task for games and stay wait )
8 ) Secret feature not yet full implemented
9) Various addons
10) Secret surprise since rev2
It's a hard work, so don't expect mame32sk tomorrow...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest