RottNKorpse wrote:oh ok cool thanks...I'm just waiting for PJ64 to add netplay since I just wanna play n64 games anyway. Thanks again for the info.
Doesn't Nemu64 already have kaillera support?
See the list of supported emulators on the downloads page. Granted, this list hasn't been updated in a long time, but the Nemu64 page is still around, so why not give that one a try?
- Bliss (Intellivision emulator)
- NESten (NES emulator)
- Jnes (NES emulator)
- Nemu64 (Nintendo 64 emulator)
- Modeler (Sega System 32 emulator)
- Gens (Sega Megadrive emulator)
- WinUAE (Amiga emulator)
- PCAE (Atari 2600 emulator)
- Kawaks (CPS1, CPS2 and NeoGeo emulator)
I swear there's others out there too, like a SNES emulator (Zsnes has its own netplay, but it's not Kaillera compatible).
Set your mojob mame color in display to match your stupid ass desktop color to avoid black screen in netplay, fukaz. t(';'t -TFR, AD 2-20-02